ECI “Save Bees and Farmers!”
- Slow Food Joins the ECI – Save Bees and Farmers
- Save Bees and Farmers European Citizens Initiative petition
- The Red List of Endangered Species of the International Union for the Conservation of Nature (IUCN) is the most complete source of information on the extinction risk of plant, fungal, and animal species globally.
- Coloss, a non-profit international association focused on improving bee welfare at the global level.
- The Intergovernmental Science-Policy Platform on Biodiversity and Ecosystem Services (IPBES) 2017 “Assessment Report on Pollinators, Pollination and Food Production.”
- BeeLife, a non-profit organization that works to improve conditions for bees and pollinators.
- Interview with Dave Goulson, professor of biology (Department of Evolution, Behaviour and Environment) at the University of Sussex.
- How to build a “bug hotel”
- The Insect Atlas
- The projected effect on insects, vertebrates, and plants of limiting global warming to 1.5°C rather than 2°C – Science’s study