Terra Madre Day
December 10, 2022 – Terra Madre Day
Come together and take part in the 13th Terra Madre Day
During Terra Madre Day the global network is invited to organize local actions to celebrate good, clean and fair food for all, together.
Everyone is encouraged to celebrate their diverse food identities through local events held simultaneously around the world.
The theme of this year’s Terra Madre Day is “Regeneraction”. A way to reconnect with the world around us and take action to recover our ecosystems, communities, and our health.
You can be as creative as you want! Think about events and activities within your community, from picnics and dinners to debates, film screenings, farm visits, and conversations with producers.
Taking part is easy:
- Come up with an event around the theme “Regeneraction”.
- Here you can download the graphic kit for social media and the web.
- Download the Regeneraction toolkit according to your language.
- On the 10th of December and the days around it, share photos and communicate your experiences on all of your social media channels with the hashtags #TerraMadreDay and #SlowFood
- Consider donating to Slow Food! Even a small contribution will help support our work to build back stronger relationships and communities, through food.
Let’s all celebrate Terra Madre Day 2022 together!