Pursuant to Reg. (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR)on the processing of personal data, please note the following:
- SOURCES OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal data are collected from data subjects and directly and freely provided by them by filling in this form.
- PURPOSES OF PROCESSING
Slow Food and CIWF.ORG have signed a statement of intent to cooperate on common issues and campaigns to collect signatures in exercise of the European Citizens’ Initiative (ECI).
- Personal data collected in the form are processed for the purposes of the END THE CAGE AGE campaign promoted by CIWF.ORG and supported by Slow Food (https://www.ciwf.org.uk/our-campaigns/end-the-cage-age/). By providing their data, the data subject signs the petition for the END THE CAGE AGE campaign and consents to the processing of data
- With consent the identification data and email may be used to send information about the campaign
- With consent the identification data and email may be used to send the Slow Food monthly newsletter, which also contains commercial information and advertising material about the products and services of the controller, or of third-party advertisers
- PROCESSING METHODS
Data processing means the collection, recording, organization, storage, processing, modification, deletion and destruction of data or the combination of two or more of these operations. In relation to the above-mentioned purposes, personal data processing takes place using manual, computerized and online tools, using methods strictly related to the purposes and, in any case, in such a way as to guarantee security and confidentiality. Personal data will therefore be processed in compliance with the procedures set out in Reg. (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR), which lays down, inter alia, that data be processed lawfully and fairly, collected and recorded for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes, be accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date, relevant, complete and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed, in compliance with the minimum security standards and fundamental rights and freedoms, as well as the dignity of the data subject with particular reference to confidentiality and personal identity.
Data will be stored until the statutory period for the establishment of legal defenses or claims expires, after the purpose (purpose of processing) for which the data were collected has been fulfilled.
- VOLUNTARY PROVISION OF DATA AND CONSEQUENCES OF REFUSAL
Providing data is optional. If you refuse to provide data, it will not be possible to fulfill the purposes referred to in point 2.
- CATEGORIES OF ENTITIES TO WHICH DATA MAY BE DISCLOSED
- to data processors controllers, both internal in the controller’s organization, and external, who perform specific tasks and operations
- in the cases laid down by law.
Individually reported personal data will not be subject to disclosure.
Personal data will not be transferred to a recipients in a third country or to international organizations outside the European Union (EU) or the European Economic Area (EEA).
- DURATION OF CONSENT TO DATA PROCESSING
Data collected for the purposes referred to in point 2(a) will be deleted by Slow Food following delivery of the signature for the purposes of the petition, unless there is explicit consent for the processing of the data referred to in section 2(b).
Data collected for the purposes referred to in point 2(b) will be deleted after 6 months from the end of the campaign, unless there is explicit consent for the processing of the data specified in point (c).
- RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
At any time the data subject may: exercise their rights (of access, rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, the right to data portability, the right to object, the right not to be subject to automated decision-making) when stipulated by law in interactions with the data controller, pursuant to Articles 15-22 of the GDPR; lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority (www.garanteprivacy.it); and, where data processing is based on consent, revoke consent, taking into account the fact that such a revocation will not affect the lawfulness of consent-based data processing that occurred before consent was revoked.
- CONTACT DETAILS
The data controller is Slow Food/Slow Food Italy, acting through its legal representative pro tempore.
The registered office is at Piazza XX Settembre 5, 12042 Bra (CN) \Via della Mendicità Istruita, 14, 12042 Bra (CN)
The contact details are: telephone 0172-419611; fax 0172-419725; email [email protected]
The data subject, having acknowledged the policy received and Reg. (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR)
- implicitly expresses their consent to the processing and to the disclosure of their data for the purposes and within the limits of the policy, referred to in point 2 (a)
- expresses their consent to the processing of their data for the purposes and within the limits of the information referred to in point 2 (b)
- expresses their consent to the processing of their data for the purposes and within the limits of the information referred to in point 2(c)