Slow Food consists of three main entities:
- Slow Food International – supporting and financing all activities related to the membership association, including its education and advocacy program.
- The Slow Food Foundation for Biodiversity – coordinating projects in defense of biodiversity.
- The Terra Madre Foundation – organizing the biennial Salone del Gusto and Terra Madre event in Turin and supporting all activities of the worldwide food communities’ network, including assistance with developing regional meetings and their local networks.
During the 2012 International Congress, 3 strategic priorities were identified for the coming years:
- 10,000 gardens in Africa
- 10,000 endangered food products listed on the Ark of Taste catalogue
- 10,000 nodes in our network, including food communities and convivia
Find our key documents regarding the finances for the different entities here