Join Our Communications Team!
10 Nov 2014
Slow Food International is looking for a native English speaker to join our communications team in our head office in Bra, Italy (50 km from Turin).
Start date: January 2015
Deadline for applications: Friday November 21
Interviews will take place in December
Main duties and responsibilities:
– researching, writing and editing texts in English
– online communications e.g. website, social networking
– assisting in communication office activities during Slow Food events
– building social media reach
– assisting with membership campaigns
– translation from Italian-English
– native English speaker
– excellent written communication skills
– prior experience in web-based communications and writing
– good understanding of Italian (preferable)
– familiar with Slow Food/food/sustainability/biodiversity issues
– right to work legally in Europe
Please send a CV in English and cover letter to c.mann (at) slowfood.it – detailing your experience in the areas outlined in the job description.
Please note due to high volume of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted.
Blog & news
Change the world through food
Learn how you can restore ecosystems, communities and your own health with our RegenerAction Toolkit.