This year, Terra Madre will happen in every corner of the planet. We are excited to unite our global networks and communities to make this the best and most inclusive Terra Madre Ever.
We are inviting the Slow Food network to contribute good, clean and fair events to the Terra Madre 2020 programming, both with digital events and in-person gatherings. Terra Madre will highlight the good work that you are doing, and invite new people to join the global movement. Here’s how:
- Connect to the event theme. How does your food connect with our planet and our future?
- Define your goal. Which Slow Food goal are you matching? 1) promote biodiversity and sustainable food systems 2) educate the wider world, 3) advocate for Slow Food in the public or private sectors.
- Decide on the type of your event:
- Food Talks
- Taste Workshops
- Dinners or other social meals
- How It’s Made
- Educational activity for schools and families
- A visit to local producers
- A meetup of producers, chefs, youth, and others
- Your own creative combo!
- Terra Madre