We are common people connected together to create a joyful revolution.
Building good, clean and fair food systems takes all of us.
It takes you – whoever you are, however much time you have.
Be part of the change.
Choose how you want to act
- be updated on our actions to ensure a good, clean and fair food system for all;
- discover amazing food from all over the world and know more about who produces it and learn recipes and about different gastronomic cultures;
- Find out what is happening around you.
- advocate for the world we want to live in;
- show decision-makers what food systems we support;
- warn the broader public and instigate the debate on relevant themes.
Support actions worldwide:
- to help communities safeguarding their local seeds, heritage breeds and traditional products;
- to create good, clean and fair food gardens in African schools and communities;
- to run education programs on food and sustainability for citizens of all ages.
- be not “just” a consumer but act with awareness;
- be part of a global network of local communities of activists that share the same values of yours;
- contribute to guaranteeing access to good, clean and fair food for everyone;
- give life to a virtuous social, cultural and economic food system whose core is the common good;
- fight concretely, through a group of people, against climate change and the loss of biodiversity;
- give voice to the multitudes who believe everyone should have the right to good, clean and fair food.