The Declaration of Chengdu (2017)
Ratified at the Seventh Slow Food International Congress in Chengdu, China, October 2017.
- ENGLISH: The Declaration of Chengdu
- ITALIAN: La dichiarazione di Chengdu
- SPANISH: La declaración de Chengdu
- FRENCH: La déclaration de Chengdu
- GERMAN: Erkärung von Chengdu
- PORTUGUESE: A declaração de Chengdu
- RUSSIAN: ДЕКЛАРАЦИЯ ЧЭНДУ
The Central Role of Food (2012)
Slow Food’s policy strategy is outlined in this document, ratified at the Sixth Slow Food International Congress in Turin, Italy in October 2012.
- ENGLISH: The Central Role of Food
- ITALIAN: La centralità del cibo
- SPANISH: La centralidad del alimento
- FRENCH: La centralité de la nourriture
- GERMAN: Die zentrale Stellung des Essens
- PORTUGUESE: A centralidade do alimento
- RUSSIAN: The Central Role of Food
- JAPANESE:The Central Role of Food
Slow Food International Statute
The revised statue was also presented to the Congress and approved. This document defines the policy and vision of the association as well as the governing rules.
ENGLISH – ITALIAN
Slow Food Manifesto (1989)
The Slow Food association officially came into being when delegates from 15 countries signed the Manifesto in 1989.
Declaration of Puebla
Ratified at the fifth Slow Food Congress in 2007, as a pledge to continue the journey started 18 years earlier with the Manifesto.
ENGLISH – FRENCH – GERMAN – PORTUGUESE – SPANISH – RUSSIAN
Other Useful Documents