Join our Communications Team!
06 Nov 14
Slow Food International is looking for a native English speaker to join our communications team in our head office in Bra, Italy (50km from Turin).
Main duties and responsibilities:
- researching, writing and editing texts in English
- translation from Italian-English
- online communications e.g. website, social networking
- administrative tasks
- assisting in communication office activities during Slow Food events
- native English speaker
- excellent written communication skills
- prior experience in web-based communications and writing
- good understanding of Italian (preferable)
- familiar with Slow Food/food/sustainability/biodiversity issues
- right to work legally in Europe
Please send a CV in English and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, detailing your experience in writing, communications or projects and campaigns.
Search the Slow Stories archive
Latest Slow Stories
03/07/2015 | Bronwen Percival from Neal’s Yard Dairy in London tells us about the revival of small-scale...
30/06/2015 | Slow Food in Fiji Shares their Plans for the Future…
Italy | 26/06/2015 | Slow Wine's inquiry into illegal employment and worker exploitation in the Piedmontese winegrowing sector…
Domenican Republic | 22/06/2015 | The first meeting of the Slow Food Caribbean network marks a fruitful beginning in the region…
Brazil | 18/06/2015 | Slow Food Brazil publishes its Manifesto to reaffirm Slow Food's opposition to GMOs and the need for labels...