Join our Communications Team!
06 Nov 14
Slow Food International is looking for a native English speaker to join our communications team in our head office in Bra, Italy (50km from Turin).
Main duties and responsibilities:
- researching, writing and editing texts in English
- translation from Italian-English
- online communications e.g. website, social networking
- administrative tasks
- assisting in communication office activities during Slow Food events
- native English speaker
- excellent written communication skills
- prior experience in web-based communications and writing
- good understanding of Italian (preferable)
- familiar with Slow Food/food/sustainability/biodiversity issues
- right to work legally in Europe
Please send a CV in English and cover letter to email@example.com, detailing your experience in writing, communications or projects and campaigns.
Search the Slow Stories archive
Latest Slow Stories
31/07/2015 | A great cocktail recipe for the weekend, featuring a product listed on the Slow Food Ark of Taste...
30/07/2015 | Gob-smacking facts about the one-third of food produced for human consumption that never makes it to our...
Turkey | 30/07/2015 | The Turkish government’s grandiose new project threatens entire communities and one of the country’s most...
29/07/2015 | Simple tips for keeping biting insects away, without the chemicals!
Greece | 24/07/2015 | In a moment when Greece finds itself in troubled waters, a small Slow Food event provides an example of the...