Join our Communications Team!
06 Nov 14
Slow Food International is looking for a native English speaker to join our communications team in our head office in Bra, Italy (50km from Turin).
Main duties and responsibilities:
- researching, writing and editing texts in English
- translation from Italian-English
- online communications e.g. website, social networking
- administrative tasks
- assisting in communication office activities during Slow Food events
- native English speaker
- excellent written communication skills
- prior experience in web-based communications and writing
- good understanding of Italian (preferable)
- familiar with Slow Food/food/sustainability/biodiversity issues
- right to work legally in Europe
Please send a CV in English and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, detailing your experience in writing, communications or projects and campaigns.
Search the Slow Stories archive
Latest Slow Stories
05/10/2015 | At We Feed the Planet, Indigenous delegates discuss ancestral seeds, ecological knowledge, native food...
05/10/2015 | In every region of the world, women play a fundamental role in feeding communities, but struggle to access...
Italy | 05/10/2015 | We Feed the Planet left spellbound by Serge Latouche’s masterclass
Italy | 04/10/2015 | As Terra Madre Giovani – We Feed the Planet is officially inaugurated in Milan, 2,500 from 120 countries give...
Italy | 02/10/2015 | The event that will put young small-scale producers in the spotlight ready to kick off in Milan...