Join our Communications Team!
06 Nov 14
Slow Food International is looking for a native English speaker to join our communications team in our head office in Bra, Italy (50km from Turin).
Main duties and responsibilities:
- researching, writing and editing texts in English
- translation from Italian-English
- online communications e.g. website, social networking
- administrative tasks
- assisting in communication office activities during Slow Food events
- native English speaker
- excellent written communication skills
- prior experience in web-based communications and writing
- good understanding of Italian (preferable)
- familiar with Slow Food/food/sustainability/biodiversity issues
- right to work legally in Europe
Please send a CV in English and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, detailing your experience in writing, communications or projects and campaigns.
Search the Slow Stories archive
Latest Slow Stories
23/12/2014 | An analysis of the debate on organic food and farming that broke out recently in Italy...
17/12/2014 | As 2014 comes to a close, we take a look back at some of the highlights...
17/12/2014 | Download our annual publication presenting the concrete projects that we are putting into action around the...
16/12/2014 | Berlin Film Festival to present the Camera award during the 65th edition of the festival...
09/12/2014 | Italian astronaut Samantha Cristoforetti sends a video message from space on Terra Madre Day…