Join our Communications Team!
06 Nov 14
Slow Food International is looking for a native English speaker to join our communications team in our head office in Bra, Italy (50km from Turin).
Main duties and responsibilities:
- researching, writing and editing texts in English
- translation from Italian-English
- online communications e.g. website, social networking
- administrative tasks
- assisting in communication office activities during Slow Food events
- native English speaker
- excellent written communication skills
- prior experience in web-based communications and writing
- good understanding of Italian (preferable)
- familiar with Slow Food/food/sustainability/biodiversity issues
- right to work legally in Europe
Please send a CV in English and cover letter to email@example.com, detailing your experience in writing, communications or projects and campaigns.
Search the Slow Stories archive
Latest Slow Stories
05/05/2015 | It all ends up as packaged industrial snacks, but it began in Indonesian and Malaysian plantations…
30/04/2015 | Fabio Antonini of the Slow Food Chefs’ Alliance talks about his recent trip to Asia…
29/04/2015 | Officially opening on May 1, Expo will provide a platform for Slow Food to put biodiversity and the people...
24/04/2015 | A new video that transports us to the pastures of Lombardy and the Slow Food Heritage Bitto Slow Food...
23/04/2015 | An insight into traditional ethnic Crimean cuisine…