Join our Communications Team!
06 Nov 14
Slow Food International is looking for a native English speaker to join our communications team in our head office in Bra, Italy (50km from Turin).
Main duties and responsibilities:
- researching, writing and editing texts in English
- translation from Italian-English
- online communications e.g. website, social networking
- administrative tasks
- assisting in communication office activities during Slow Food events
- native English speaker
- excellent written communication skills
- prior experience in web-based communications and writing
- good understanding of Italian (preferable)
- familiar with Slow Food/food/sustainability/biodiversity issues
- right to work legally in Europe
Please send a CV in English and cover letter to email@example.com, detailing your experience in writing, communications or projects and campaigns.
Search the Slow Stories archive
Latest Slow Stories
30/01/2015 | A beloved festive dish from Lebanese Terra Madre chef Joe Barza…
30/01/2015 | With a free downloadable guide, website section and video, Slow Food launches its commitment to protect...
China | 28/01/2015 | The international organization will work to spread traditional Chinese cuisine and defend food biodiversity...
India | 20/01/2015 | In the Indian village of Khweng, the farmers are also fishers, and they pass their knowledge onto the younger...
Netherlands | 19/01/2015 | Founder and President of Slow Food International awarded the 2014 Johannes van Dam Prize in Amsterdam...