Join our Communications Team!
06 Nov 14
Slow Food International is looking for a native English speaker to join our communications team in our head office in Bra, Italy (50km from Turin).
Main duties and responsibilities:
- researching, writing and editing texts in English
- translation from Italian-English
- online communications e.g. website, social networking
- administrative tasks
- assisting in communication office activities during Slow Food events
- native English speaker
- excellent written communication skills
- prior experience in web-based communications and writing
- good understanding of Italian (preferable)
- familiar with Slow Food/food/sustainability/biodiversity issues
- right to work legally in Europe
Please send a CV in English and cover letter to email@example.com, detailing your experience in writing, communications or projects and campaigns.
Search the Slow Stories archive
Latest Slow Stories
United Kingdom | 24/02/2015 | A visit to the Scottish Parliament, a series of lectures, and meetings with local leaders, chefs, producers...
United Kingdom | 18/02/2015 | Guest blog: A look at the growing network of chefs working with small-scale producers and raising awareness...
Italy | 18/02/2015 | From May 1 through October 31, Expo 2015 will attempt to answer one of the most important questions of our...
Germany | 12/02/2015 | Slow Food joins a demonstration against industrial farming and Carlo Petrini is honored with a Berlinale...
Belgium | 12/02/2015 | More than 200 delegates, including Slow Food, take part in a discussion about European agricultural policy...