Join our Communications Team!
06 Nov 14
Slow Food International is looking for a native English speaker to join our communications team in our head office in Bra, Italy (50km from Turin).
Main duties and responsibilities:
- researching, writing and editing texts in English
- translation from Italian-English
- online communications e.g. website, social networking
- administrative tasks
- assisting in communication office activities during Slow Food events
- native English speaker
- excellent written communication skills
- prior experience in web-based communications and writing
- good understanding of Italian (preferable)
- familiar with Slow Food/food/sustainability/biodiversity issues
- right to work legally in Europe
Please send a CV in English and cover letter to email@example.com, detailing your experience in writing, communications or projects and campaigns.
Search the Slow Stories archive
Latest Slow Stories
Greece | 24/07/2015 | In a moment when Greece finds itself in troubled waters, a small Slow Food event provides an example of the...
Colombia | 23/07/2015 | Panela is a valuable resource for rural families in Colombia, but government policies designed to favor big...
17/07/2015 | It was easy to foresee that the question of powdered milk would cause a bit of a stir...
15/07/2015 | Why is biodiversity disappearing? Why should we save it? Find out in our new downloadable booklet…
13/07/2015 | Slow Food launches a petition to say NO to the use of milk powder in cheese: sign it and share it today!