Join our Communications Team!
06 Nov 14
Slow Food International is looking for a native English speaker to join our communications team in our head office in Bra, Italy (50km from Turin).
Main duties and responsibilities:
- researching, writing and editing texts in English
- translation from Italian-English
- online communications e.g. website, social networking
- administrative tasks
- assisting in communication office activities during Slow Food events
- native English speaker
- excellent written communication skills
- prior experience in web-based communications and writing
- good understanding of Italian (preferable)
- familiar with Slow Food/food/sustainability/biodiversity issues
- right to work legally in Europe
Please send a CV in English and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, detailing your experience in writing, communications or projects and campaigns.
Search the Slow Stories archive
Latest Slow Stories
27/05/2015 | The 2015 meeting of the Slow Food Caribbean network takes place in the Dominican Republic…
Morocco | 25/05/2015 | Slow Food in Morocco welcomes a new President...
21/05/2015 | The crowdfunding platform created by Saatchi & Saatchi to enable young farmers to attend a unique and...
19/05/2015 | The founder of Slow Food and the Swiss architects Herzog & de Meuron meet for the official opening of the...
17/05/2015 | Slow Food launches its first national Presidium working with producers across Italy to save a unique cultural...