Join our Communications Team!
06 Nov 14
Slow Food International is looking for a native English speaker to join our communications team in our head office in Bra, Italy (50km from Turin).
Main duties and responsibilities:
- researching, writing and editing texts in English
- translation from Italian-English
- online communications e.g. website, social networking
- administrative tasks
- assisting in communication office activities during Slow Food events
- native English speaker
- excellent written communication skills
- prior experience in web-based communications and writing
- good understanding of Italian (preferable)
- familiar with Slow Food/food/sustainability/biodiversity issues
- right to work legally in Europe
Please send a CV in English and cover letter to email@example.com, detailing your experience in writing, communications or projects and campaigns.
Search the Slow Stories archive
Latest Slow Stories
Argentina | 28/08/2015 | Corn is the symbol of America’s peoples and cultures, with hubs of corn biodiversity found from Mexico to...
25/08/2015 | We often hear about land grabbing in developing countries, but Australia’s abundance of agricultural land has...
12/08/2015 | Three events dedicated to the continent’s biodiversity...
12/08/2015 | There's still time to help a young food producer take part in a unique meeting this October...
11/08/2015 | As protests in UK supermarkets continue, we take a look at the causes and consquences of falling milk...