Join our Communications Team!
06 Nov 14
Slow Food International is looking for a native English speaker to join our communications team in our head office in Bra, Italy (50km from Turin).
Main duties and responsibilities:
- researching, writing and editing texts in English
- translation from Italian-English
- online communications e.g. website, social networking
- administrative tasks
- assisting in communication office activities during Slow Food events
- native English speaker
- excellent written communication skills
- prior experience in web-based communications and writing
- good understanding of Italian (preferable)
- familiar with Slow Food/food/sustainability/biodiversity issues
- right to work legally in Europe
Please send a CV in English and cover letter to email@example.com, detailing your experience in writing, communications or projects and campaigns.
Search the Slow Stories archive
Latest Slow Stories
Germany | 19/11/2014 | Slow Food Germany’s school project against food waste…
18/11/2014 | An incredible look back at Salone del Gusto and Terra Madre 2014 in this broadcast from BBC Radio 4…
15/11/2014 | Join in on Terra Madre Day, the global celebration of local food on December 10 - this year with a focus on...
10/11/2014 | Slow Food International is looking for a native English speaker to join our communications team in our head...
Italy | 06/11/2014 | Wine is an agricultural product and has an impact on the environment and the lives of the people who produce...