Join our Communications Team!
06 Nov 14
Slow Food International is looking for a native English speaker to join our communications team in our head office in Bra, Italy (50km from Turin).
Main duties and responsibilities:
- researching, writing and editing texts in English
- translation from Italian-English
- online communications e.g. website, social networking
- administrative tasks
- assisting in communication office activities during Slow Food events
- native English speaker
- excellent written communication skills
- prior experience in web-based communications and writing
- good understanding of Italian (preferable)
- familiar with Slow Food/food/sustainability/biodiversity issues
- right to work legally in Europe
Please send a CV in English and cover letter to email@example.com, detailing your experience in writing, communications or projects and campaigns.
Search the Slow Stories archive
Latest Slow Stories
20/03/2015 | Slow Food at Expo 2015 to highlight the essential role of biodiversity and young farmers in feeding the...
19/03/2015 | The Slow Food Youth Network announces plans to bring several thousand young people to Milan during Expo 2015…
Italy | 19/03/2015 | From May 14 - 17, the coastal city of Genoa in northern Italy will once again host Slow Food’s international...
Canada | 17/03/2015 | Celebrating the life of our friend and Slow Food Toronto Convivium founder
Mexico | 17/03/2015 | Alliance in Mexico unites chefs and cooks who actively champion small-scale producers…