Join our Communications Team!
06 Nov 14
Slow Food International is looking for a native English speaker to join our communications team in our head office in Bra, Italy (50km from Turin).
Main duties and responsibilities:
- researching, writing and editing texts in English
- translation from Italian-English
- online communications e.g. website, social networking
- administrative tasks
- assisting in communication office activities during Slow Food events
- native English speaker
- excellent written communication skills
- prior experience in web-based communications and writing
- good understanding of Italian (preferable)
- familiar with Slow Food/food/sustainability/biodiversity issues
- right to work legally in Europe
Please send a CV in English and cover letter to email@example.com, detailing your experience in writing, communications or projects and campaigns.
Search the Slow Stories archive
Latest Slow Stories
27/11/2014 | On January 1, Italian winemakers will carry out a nation-wide act of civil disobedience, by listing the place...
26/11/2014 | Join in on Terra Madre Day, the global celebration of local food on December 10 - this year with a focus on...
25/11/2014 | A look back at an exciting meeting held at the SFYN stand during Salone del Gusto and Terra Madre 2014…
Sweden | 25/11/2014 | We bring you a recipe from Scandinavia that will be served up in Sweden this Terra Madre Day…
Germany | 19/11/2014 | Slow Food Germany’s school project against food waste…